Who Can Join
TCC Credit Union provides financial services to the following:
- Anyone who lives or works in the zip codes 75238 or 76115, regardless of religion;
- Catholics living in the existing Dallas and Fort Worth Roman Catholic Dioceses, which consist of the counties of: Collin, Dallas, Ellis, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt, Kaufman, Navarro, Rockwall, Hardeman, Foard, Knox, Wilbarger, Baylor, Throckmorton, Shackelford, Wichita, Archer, Young, Stephens, Eastland, Comanche, Clay, Jack, Palo Pinto, Erath, Montague, Wise, Parker, Hood, Somervell, Bosque, Cooke, Denton, Tarrant, Johnson, and Hill;
- Students, their families, and employees of any Catholic School in the state of Texas, regardless of religion;
- Students, their families, and employees of any religiously affiliated school physically located within the geographical boundaries of the existing Dallas or Fort Worth Catholic Dioceses, counties as noted above;
- Any member of the Knights of Columbus in the state of Texas;
- Any immediate relative of any person already a member of TCC Credit Union.
"Once a Member, always a Member." Once a person joins the Credit Union, she/he may remain a Member for life, even if her/his relationship to a qualifying organization changes.
In compliance with the U.S.A. PATRIOT ACT, we are required to obtain and verify identification provided for all new account owners and joint owners, using methods permitted by law.